Recreation Creations, LLC warrants its structures to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the periods set forth below.
Lifetime* warranty on the following:
• Aluminum components
• Aluminum Spring Thing bodies
• Aluminum backboards
• Laminated plastic panels
• Galvanized steel upright posts
• Clamps, connecting brackets and hardware
*Lifetime warranty pertains to the life of the play structure.
15 year warranty on the following:
• Stainless steel slides
• PVC-coated metal decks
• Pipes, rails, loops and rungs
10 year warranty on the following:
• Other plastic components
3 year warranty on swing seats
1 year warranty on moving parts
• Swing hangers, spring base assemblies, rubber base assemblies, trolley in the track ride, etc.
• All other parts sold by Recreation Creations, Inc.
Recreation Creations, LLC liability and your exclusive remedy hereunder will be limited to repair or replacement of those parts
found in Recreation Creations’ reasonable judgment to be defective. Any claims made within the above stated warranty periods must be made promptly after discovery of the defect. A part is covered only for the original warranty period. Once the warranty
period on the part has expired, the warranty on any replaced or repaired part also expires. After the expiration of the warranty period, you must pay for all the parts, transportation and service charges.
Recreation Creations reserves the right to accept or reject any claim in whole or in part.
The above stated warranties do not cover: “cosmetic” defects, such as scratches, dents, marring,
or fading; damage due to incorrect installation, vandalism, misuse, accident, excessive
wear and tear, exposure to extreme weather or salt or chlorine atmosphere conditions or environments,
unauthorized repair, abnormal use, lack of maintenance or other cause not within Recreation
Creations’ control but limited to defects that result in structural failure due to material corrosion or deterioration.
Upon presentation of a valid claim (Copy of original invoice, supporting photographs of structure failure due to corrosion, and copy of maintenance records) within the applicable warranty period, Recreation Creations shall at its option replace the defective part or parts not including transportation and/or labor costs. This remedy is the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy. In no event shall Recreation Creations be liable for any indirect special, incidental or consequential damages.
Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. Limited Shelter Warranty
• Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of its structures that it will furnish materials free from manufacturing defects for a period of ten (10) years from the date of invoice with the following terms and conditions.
• This warranty is in effect only if the structure has been assembled and installed strictly in accordance with Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc.’s setup instructions and good construction practices, and has been subjected only to normal use and exposure.
• Abnormal conditions are specifically excluded from coverage under this warranty.
• Contingent liability is specifically excluded. Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. has the option to repair or replace any defect in materials.
• The owner shall notify Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. to arrange for an inspection within thirty (30) days after discovery of any defect under this warranty, and before any alteration or repair is made or attempted.
• Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. is in no way responsible for damages caused by others, including: vandalism, fire, lightning or acts of God, corrosion caused by moisture, chemicals, air or salt spray, pollution, or infestation by rodents or other vermin.
• This limited warranty shall be null and void if the owner makes any alterations in design.
• Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. shall not be responsible for insurance standards or code compliance changes that may be required in the future.
• Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. shall not be responsible for delays due to missing, stolen, or non-conforming parts. Any rework of non-conforming parts must be authorized by Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. prior to the time that the rework is done.
• Some fitting and field cutting of parts will be required, and will not be subject to back charges or cause for rejection.
• In the unlikely event of failure, Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. reserves the right to alter the design, color, or contributing factors to rectify the condition and help prevent any future reoccurrence(s).
• Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. specifically excludes any implied warranty of merchantability, of fitness, or of purpose, and there are no warranties, which extend beyond the description of the face hereof.
• Under no circumstances will Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages due to breach of warranty, and such damages are specifically excluded from this warranty.
• The pre-finished metal roof manufacturer warrants to the purchaser that when used for exterior applications under normal environmental conditions the painted or unpainted metal roof panels will meet the following standards: Multi-Rib & Max-Rib Metal Roof Panels: a.) For a period of thirty (30) years from the date of shipment (ten  years for Bright Red), the coating system will not crack, check, peel (lose adhesion), chalk or change color (fade). Standing Seam Metal Roof Panels: a.) For a period of twenty (20) years from the date of shipment (ten  years for Bright Red), the coating system will not crack, check, peel (lose adhesion), chalk or change color (fade). For a period of thirty (30) years from the date of shipment, painted or unpainted metal roof panels, if erected within the United States, will not rupture, fail structurally, or perforate due to exposure to normal environmental conditions. Subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth by the pre-finished metal roof manufacturer.
• Litch-Kicker is the structure’s steel frame finish (unless specifically noted). First, all steel is sandblasted to remove dirt and oils. Then, the Litch-Kicker Paint Finish, which is a two component system comprised of a rust inhibitive Epoxy finish coated with Polyurethane, is applied. The manufacturer warrants Litch-Kicker to the original purchaser for a period of ten (10) years under normal environmental conditions. The structure may require field painting in the future to help prevent corrosion. Frequency of field painting will depend on (1) the severity of your weather conditions, (2) your storage procedures used before installation, and (3) the care taken by the installer so as not to scrape or scratch finish during installation. Litchfield Landscape Elements, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the finish paint and maintenance of finish paint applied by the contractor in the field.
Webcoat Products – mfg. By Visions Innovated Products Inc. Factory Warranty
• All WEBCOAT Thermo-Plastic, PVC coated products are warranted to the original purchaser of the products to be free of corrosion on seats and tops that results in bare metal exposure for a period of 5 YEARS after date of purchase, excluding any corrosion that may be the result of vandalism or intentional stripping of any of the coating.
• WEBCOAT structural supports for tables and benches are warranted to the original purchase to be free of rust outs that would compromise structural integrity for a period of 5 YEARS after date purchase, surface rust or cosmetic paint deterioration is excluded.
• Table’s tops or seats or frames accompanied with copy of original invoice must be returned to the factory prepaid to validate this warranty. VISIONS INNOVATED PRODUCTS, INC. reserves the right to either repair any of the damage to the tops or seats or frames or to replace with new products and then return the product to the purchaser, freight collect.
• WEBCOAT products have the highest level of ULTRA-VIOLET RETARDANTS in all coating compounds possible, however, VISIONS INNOVATED PRODUCTS, INC. cannot warrant fading or surface contamination, due to the extreme variations of exposure and definitions of fading.
• All WEBCOAT park grilles are guaranteed against rust out or breakage to the original purchaser for a period of 5 YEARS after the date of purchase, excluding any damage that may be the result of vandalism or intentional destruction. Entire park grilles must be returned to the factory freight prepaid to validate this warranty. VISIONS INNOVATED PRODUCTS, INC. reserves the right to either repair the damage or to replace with new product and then return the product to the purchaser, freight collect.
• WEBCOAT products have a one-year warranty on workmanship and materials excluding vandalism. Claims for defects must be accompanied by copies of the original invoice or invoice number.
Sol, Inc. Limited FivePlus™ Warranty Rev 8/09
Sol, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified worldwide manufacturer that designs and manufactures our own products (vs. simply reselling or distributing other manufacturer’s products). Even though the best scenario involves never having to actually use a company’s warranty, we are proud to offer what we believe is in fact the BEST WARRANTY available in the industry, from a company that has been in business since 1990.
Sol, Inc. warrants the Owner (defined as the entity that has final title to the goods) of each new Sol lighting system to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and to perform under normal use and service. Sol will, at its option, repair or replace any system or system component that is defective in materials or manufacture within a minimum of five (5) years after purchase. Additionally, specific items within Sol’s system have extended warranty protection against failure as defined below:
Solar PV Panel 20 Years
Mounting Hardware 20 Years
Pole (if provided) 20 Years
LED Light Engine (Lamp) 10 Years
LED Luminaire (Fixture) 10 Years
Wire Harnessing 10 Years
Electronics (Charge controller, LED driver) 10 Years
Energy Storage Array (Battery) 5 Years*
* Batteries provided by Sol, Inc. have a limited warranty providing for battery replacement (batteries must be provided by Sol), from the date of shipment, with the following pro-rated coverage:
• 0 to 2 years: 100% credit (user pays 0% of replacement battery price)
• 2 to 3 years: 60% credit (user pays 40% of replacement battery price)
• 3 to 4 years: 40% credit (user pays 60% of replacement battery price)
• 4 to 5 years: 20% credit (user pays 80% of replacement battery price)
Sol, Inc’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or in connection with the manufacture, sale, installation, delivery or use of the unit shall not exceed the purchase price of the system. The purchaser assumes and will hold harmless Sol, Inc. in respect of all such loss.
For warranty service on Sol products please contact Sol, Inc. for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number by calling +1 (772) 286-9461. Any products or components that are returned to Sol without first obtaining a RMA may not be issued any credit, and Sol shall not be responsible for said items.
This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction, as determined by Sol’s service technicians or engineers due to abuse, misuse, incorrect installation, or accident such as, but not limited to:
• Use of incorrect mounting hardware.
• Failure to follow operating and installation instructions provided by Sol
• Failure to maintain & operate the equipment in accordance with all standards & codes.
• Failure to maintain & operate the system under Sol’s specified operating conditions
• Fire, flood, “Acts of God”, and other problems beyond the control of Sol
• Unauthorized or improper repairs or adjustments
• Labor costs to remove, service, troubleshoot, and install all or part of Sol systems, unless previously agreed to and authorized IN WRITING by Sol, Inc. by either the Customer Care Manager, Quality Manager, or CEO
• Equipment service, rental, and or tools required to remove, service troubleshoot, and reinstall all or part of Sol systems, unless previously agreed to and authorized IN WRITING by Sol by either the Customer Care Manager, Quality Manager, or CEO
• Components and equipment external to the Sol system
• The cost of repairing or replacing property other than the Sol system
• Equipment not provided by Sol
The use of any replacement parts (for any reason) including but not limited to electrical components, luminaries, or batteries NOT provided by Sol, Inc. voids this warranty. This warranty in lieu of all other expressed warranties and the implied warranty of merchantability is limited to terms of this written warranty. This warranty grants you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary based on your location.
Contact Hunter Knepshield of Texas, Inc. for additional warranties and details.